09.30 am you are collected from AIRPORT and the drive on the super highway passing the small industrial town of thika surrounded by extensive pineapple plantations. After crossing the tana river, source of much of kenyas hydro power, the landscape changes and becomes more lush as you climb in to the rich farmlands of the kikuyu people. Now in the Laikipia Area on our way to,Sweetwaters conservancy where You will have an opportunity to visit the Chimpanzee conservancy which was created after Joan Goddall was murdered in Congo mand the Chimpanzee
were relocated to Sweet Waters.
Lunch,Dinner ,Breakfast at Sweetwaters/Comfort Gardens
After break fast leave Sweet watersl, cross the abadare range and have lunch and afternoon game drive in lake nakuru national park and over night in Naivasha or elementaita.
Overnight Lake Naivasha Country Lodge
There is a chance to view the beautiful lake elementaita and lake naivasha with its varied bird life, before driving across the plains to reach the maasai mara in time for a late lunch. Afternoon Game viewing will doubtless offer the sight of the huge maned lions for which the mara is justly famous. Overnight at a lodge or camp in or near the reserve.
Overnight OLTOMEMARA MARA LUXURY CAMP
The day is spent watching and photographing game in the finest of kenyas game sanctuary.All meals and Overnight Oltome Mara
After a hearty breakfast, we take our own time to go for game drive or Leisure
Around the camp or take a walk on the wild side. After Tea you can go for a last game drive.
Dinner and Overnight
We leave for Nairobi
After lunch at own expense we visit Giraffe Centre,Mamba(Crocodile) Farm drop off APT. Entrace fees payable direct about usd 10 and USD 5 per child.
End of Service.
SAFARI IN A STANDARD SAFARI VEHICLE WITH NO AIR CONDITION
and safety measures and important to note are as follows
- Speed limit 80kph as per government regulation
- Safety belts to be worn all the time
- Overtaking causes overlaps on a crowded street
- and punishable by law dont encourage it
NOTE ROAD TO MARA IS BEING GRADED
so you will have bumby ride for about 50kms r 1.5 hrs
Optional activities in Nairobi
- Visit Giraffe Manor
- Visit Sheldrik Elephant orphanage
- Visit Utamaduni-Cultural village for shopping
- Visit shopping malls
End of service
PRICE PER PERSON USD 360.00 NETT plus park fees USD 160.00
DEPARTURE Every Tueday and Friday
SUBJECT TO MIN 2 PAX
SEAT IN COACH BASIS
- Private safari in a custom built safari vehicle with pop up roof
- Pick up and drop off Airport or Hotel
- Game drives and park entrance fees
- Full board accommodation at lodges,camp
- Complementary bottled drinking water while on safari 1 llt per person per day
- Complementary bush breakfast or Dinner if weather permits subject to 6 pax
- Cultural Masai dance for a group of 6 and above